This site contains articles primarily directed towards members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (often referred to as Mormons) but everyone who is interested in broadening their outlook on what the Bible, Book of Mormon and other scriptures teach is welcome here. For a better understanding of the purpose for this site please read my Introduction.
New articles are added regularly so please check back frequently.
Articles in my site are arranged into the following categories:
Foundation of Faith – A listing of articles meant to help give a better understanding of what the LDS Church teaches and the reasons for those beliefs compared to what others teach.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ – A listing of articles meant to give a deeper insight into the doctrines taught by the LDS Church.
Constitutional Studies – Articles designed to help our understanding of the history and purpose of the U.S. Constitution.
Topic Guide – Links to articles on this website grouped according to topics.
- The Ancient Church Fathers – Examining what the earliest Christians were taught to believe. (Biblical history)
- Being Like Christ – Our relationship to God and learning how to become more committed to Christ. (Book of Mormon)
- Mercy and Justice – How mercy and justice are interrelated and are both governed by law. (Book of Mormon)
- Above All Other Things – Gaining a greater appreciation for the covenant of baptism (Book of Mormon)
- The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost -Examining what the Bible says about the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (Understanding the scriptures)
- The Laws of Heaven – How the law of consecration is lived in heaven. (Principles of Exaltation)